High-performance portable bioamplifier
- For all extracellular recording applications
- Battery or AC operation
- Low noise, wide gain range
- Built in audio amp and speaker
- True DC response with offset
- Rugged laboratory or field amplifier
- Stimulus passing to electrodes
- Isolation head-stage (ISO-Z) and high-impedance head-stage (HS-1) are available
- Input type and impedance: Differential instrumentation amp, > 109 ohms
- Wideband noise, RTI: <7uV P-P
- Common Mode Rejection: >95dB
- Gain range: 10X - 50,000X, 12-positions
- Coupling: AC or DC, switchable
- Input connector: Amphenol 703-91T-3478-009 7-pin
- Input offset adjustment ranges: +2mV, +20mV, +200mV, jumper selectable
- Voltages at input jack for external devices: +7.2V, 20mA max current
- AC calibrator: 1mV P-P square wave, approx. 10Hz
- Low-pass filter: 100Hz - 50kHz, 6-positions
- High-pass filter: DC - 300Hz, 6-positions
- Filter type, slope: Butterworth, flattest response, -12dB/octave
- Stim/record input: TTL negative logic, or switch closure
- Stimulus inputs (rear panel): 2mm (0.080”) pin jacks
- Audio amplifier: 200mW, built-in mylar speaker
- Audio output connector: 3.5mm stereo mini-phone jack
- Output connector (rear panel): BNC jack
- Operating time between charging: approx. 24 hours
- Power adapter/charger: 24VDC
- Dimensions: 6W x 1.75H x 7D inches, 15 x 4.5 x 18 cm
Note 1: Not to be used for human life support applications.
The BMA-200 is a portable, battery operated amplifier for EEG, ECG, EMG, and other extracellular applications. The BMA-200 features a wide gain range, sharp cutoff bandpass filters, an AC calibrator, and a built-in audio amplifier and speaker for monitoring the signal. Stimulus delivery to the electrodes is accomplished by a front-panel switch, or via an external logic signal. True DC response is switch-selectable, with a variable DC offset control. Low-power circuitry contributes to long operating time between charges, or the unit can be operated with the included AC adapter. It features stable DC operation and includes adjustable DC offset.
A standard input cable is included which is compatible with a wide range of electrode lead-wires. Active head-stages are also available for microelectrode applications..
Alligator clip electrode leads, set of 3
Color-coded, solid copper miniature alligator clip leads. 39" (1m) long, terminated with 1.5mm Touch-Proof plug. Application: animal ECG recording.
BMA-200 Filter Mod
Custom modification to BMA-200 bandpass filter, price per setting/ change
Battery charger for BMA-200, 12V input
BMA-931/CON 7-pin amplifier input plug, each
Unwired input connector for BMA-200, BMA-400, BMA-931, CT-1000. Use this plug for making custom input cables.
D-482 ECG, EMG electrode
Disposable pre-gelled ECG, EMG electrode, 1" (2.5cm) dia, pack of 150
E-422 Snap-type electrode leads, set of 3
Color-coded standard snap-type leads for disposable ECG-type electrodes. 39" (1m) long, terminated with 1.5mm Touch-Proof plug. Set of 3. Does not include electrodes.
HS-1 Head Stage
High-impedance head stage for BMA-931, BMA-200, BMA-400, 2mm Pin-jacks input.
ICA-400 Input Cable
Standard input cable for all CWE amplifiers, including BMA-200, BMA-400, BMA-931, and proAmp-8. Inputs (+, -, COM) are 1.5mm Touch-Proof sockets, which accept any of the following electrode leads.
Dimensions: 10' (3m) long
ISO-Z Isolated Head Stage
Isolated Head Stage for BMA-931, BMA-200, BMA-400, 1.5mm DIN safety-socket jacks; includes set of 3 snap leads, 1m.
NEE-3 Needle electrode leads, set of 3
Small diameter stainless steel electrode leads. 39" (1m) long, terminated with 1.5mm Touch-Proof plug. Application: animal ECG or EMG recording.
PIN-DIN Adapter wire, set of 3
Adapter, 2mm pin jack to 1.5mm DIN safety-socket plug, 5" (13cm) long (allows use of pin plugs with ICA-400 cable and ISO-Z head-stage, set of 3. Use for adapting pin-plug terminated leads to 1.5mm Touch-Proof sockets.