Single Channel Transducer Amplifier
- Compact, stand-alone amplifier
- Compatible with BP or air pressure, strain gages, force transducer, and accelerometers
- Wide gain range
- Output signal compatible with all data acquisition systems
- LCD display shows current measurement and fast-response bar-graph for easy visualization of a changing signal
- Standard serial port allows remote data collection
- Input impedance : >1000 Megohms
- Common Mode Rejection Ratio: > 85dB
- Input offset voltage drift with temperature: +0.5uV/oC
- Gain settings: 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000, 20,000X, with 0-1X attenuator
- Transducer excitation voltage: +5V, 3 - 10VDC internally adjustable
- Input connector: Cannon WK-6-32S six pin
- Low-pass filter type: Butterworth, -12dB/octave rolloff
- Low-pass filter settings: 0.1Hz (mean), 10, 50, 100, 500Hz, 5KHz
- Output voltage range: +8.1V@+7mA
- Serial data output settings: 9600,N,8,1
- Power requirements: +5VDC@100mA
- Dimensions: 6.4W x 2.5H x 5D inches (16 x 6.4 x 13 cm)
The TA-100 is a compact, stand-alone amplifier for use with all DC-bridge type transducers. Compatible transducers include blood or air pressure, strain gages, force transducer, and accelerometers. A built-in LCD display shows the current measurement as well as a fast-response bar-graph for easy visualization of a changing signal. A standard serial port allows remote data collection using any simple terminal software.
The TA-100 has a wide gain range, zero offset control, and a six-position low-pass filter including a mean function.. The analog output signal is via a BNC jack. Includes 5V power supply.
DTX-1 BP Transducer
The DTX-1 is a standard, medical-grade BP transducer suitable for use with rats and larger animals. The TC-GRA adapter cable is required for use.
Components for one BP transducer assembly:
1 ea DTX-1 BP transducer
1 ea TC-GRA Adapter cable
DTX-10 Sterile pack of ten DTX-1 transducers
Sterile pack of 10 DTX-1 direct BP transducers
PS-1000/A-004 Sensitive Differential Transducer
Sensitive differential transducer, +10cmH20 range. Air use only. Airflow monitoring with pneumotach.
PS-1000/A-1 Pressure Transducer
Pressure transducer, +70cmH20 for air use. Airway pressure monitoring. Air use only.