End-tidal O2 & CO2 Monitor
- Accurately measures breath-by-breath O2 & CO2
- Excellent long-term stability
- Linear output voltage
- Adjustable CO2 & respiratory rate alarms
- For rats and larger animals
- Oxygen analyzer type: paramagnetic
- Linearity (0 - 100%): +0.1% O2
- Repeatability: < 0.01% O2 /hour
- Zero stability: +0.1% O2 /day
- Zero stability: +0.2% O2 /month
- Response time: <200 mS
- Operating temperature: 0 - 65oC
- Maximum pressure: 15 psi
- Maximum sample flow: 250 ml/min
- Instrument measurement range: 0 - 100% O2
- Carbon Dioxide analyzer type: single-beam infrared
- Operating range: 0 - 10% CO2
- Linearity (full scale): 1% FS
- Zero drift: 0.1% (8 hours), 0.2% (24 hours)
- Sensor cell temperature: controlled at 48oC
- Warm-up time: <5 min
- Maximum sample flow: 200 ml/min
- Instrument measurement range: 0 - 10.0% CO2
- Respiratory Rate measurement range: 10 - 600 breaths/min
- Respiratory Rate alarm range: 9 - 599 breaths/min
- CO2 alarm range: 1.0 - 9.9%
- Analog outputs: O2, CO2, Respiratory Rate
- Analog signal outputs (rear panel): BNC jacks
- Respiratory Rate output: 10mV/br/min
- O2 output: 100mV/% O2
- CO2 output: 100mV/% CO2
- Serial data output format: 9600 baud, 8 data bits, no parity, 1 stop bit
- Serial data interval: complete set of readings sent 1 per breath, or 1 per minute
- Serial output connector (rear panel): DB9 male
- Dimensions, main unit: 19W x 5.25H x 12D in.
- Dimensions, expansion module: 2.75 x 5.0 inches (SYSTEM 1000 standard)
- Power requirements: 120/240V (switchable), 100VA
This instrument uses high-performance sensor technology for accuracy, stability, and fast response. CO2 is measured with a temperature-controlled miniature infrared analyzer cell; O2 is measured with a fast-response paramagnetic sensor cell. Respiratory rate is computed using the normal excursion of the CO2 signal, and is updated on each breath.
Simple set up and operation: The sample inlet tubing is connected to the endotracheal tube as close to the animal as possible. High and low alarms are set using a single knob, and the settings are stored in non-volatile memory so they do not have to be reset the next time the instrument is used. All measurements are displayed on the front panel LCD display, and are available as analog voltages for external recording. In addition, a serial port provides all the measurements in a simple ASCII format for collection by any computer.
Expandable: An open slot is provided for installation of any SYSTEM 1000 instrumentation module. Available modules include a cardiotachometer (Model CT-1000), blood pressure amplifier (Model PM-1000), and many other functions. This expandability allows you to configure a complete physiological monitor for use during surgery or extended experiments.
Applications: The GEMINI monitor provides complete information for respiratory status assessment for animals as small as rats. It comes complete with an accessory pack of inlet tubing, connectors, and moisture filters.
Filter: In-line miniature hydrophobic filter, 13mm dia, Luer fittings, pk of 5
In-line miniature hydrophobic filter, 13mm dia, Luer fittings, pk of 5. Essential accessory for CWE Gas Analyzers (CapStar-100, GEMINI, microCapStar)
Gas Analyzer Accessory Kit (AccPack)
Includes sample lines, 2 Nafion® lines, disk filters & fittings
Gas Analyzer Pump Kit: Replacement sample air pump
Replacement air pump kit for CapStar-100, GEMINI, OxyStar, MM-100.
Nafion - 24: Nafion Sample Line, 2 feet
Sample line, 2 feet, Nafion (evaporates condensed moisture), Luer M-F
Nafion - 6: Nafion Sample line, 6 inches
Sample line, 6 inches, Nafion (evaporates condensed moisture), Luer M-F.